Electronic Music Production Course | Miami
If you want to take the next step to achieving your goals as an electronic music producer, our Electronic Music Production course is for you! With no more than 8 students per class, and 36 hours of class time, you will have the freedom to ask our instructors the questions you need answering while learning their techniques and tricks. This course will help you obtain the sounds from your head and transform them into your DAW.
Prerequisite: This is an intermediate to advanced course so learners must have a good understanding of their DAW. We encourage less experienced learners to attend one of our DAW courses first. With an added supplement of $75, students may use our iMac workstations that are provided in class if you do not own the listed software in the class curriculum overview. Controller keyboards, headphones and audio interfaces are always provided for everyone when needed.
If you miss a class, or wish to comeback and repeat the course, you may do so free of charge. Our door is always open to former learners!
- Advanced run-through of industry leading soft synths.
- Drum programming in-depth.
- A complete understanding of tones, processing, resampling and different effects.
- Sound choice and genre production.
- Arrangement techniques and components that create all parts of a song.
- Course collaboration project – learning to work with other producers!
- Business tips and Q&A.
Subtractive & Wavetable Synthesis
- Understanding Oscillators, Filters, Wavetables, Envelopes & LFOs.
- Achieving analog tones with digital soft synths of today.
- Creating pads, basses and drums using subtractive synthesis.
- Arpeggiating and advanced subtractive techniques.
- Synth side-chaining, internal routing, layering & tuning oscillators.
- Modulation and automation.
- Attaining club level sub-bass frequencies in your mixes.
- Understanding the results of different tones and frequencies through the world of modulation.
- Randomness & control.
- Achieving distinctive sounds by looping cycles of audio.
- FX and rising techniques.
Track Mentoring Sessions
- One to one mentoring and guidance on your masterpiece